SeaWorld’s summer event and Electric Ocean involves the entrance to the park that will happen day and dusk from June 11 to September 6. Attendees will enjoy exciting new exhibitions and intelligent sea creatures. Finally, there will be a fireworks display at night.
- Modern Shock Rock event: It will cover rock, Latin, R&B, and pop. The music will be enjoyable hence reminding participants of the old days.
- New High Voltage Brass Band: The SeaWorld’s summer event will take the Stomp and Blast style. Visitors will enjoy music views and movements, making them like the songs.
- Recent Neon World: it can be described as a game that incorporates dance, acrobatic skills, and stage performance combined with specific sets, bright costumes, and makeup.
- New Let’s Play Together: Guests enjoy playing with a favorite friend of Sesame Street. You will watch Elmo, Abby, Rosta, Grover, and the Monster play, dance, and sing.
- New Electrical Rules: Visitors will have the opportunity to meet existing Electric Sea as artists and entertainers roam SeaWorld’s 100-plus acre park.
- New Club Sea Glow: There will be events from dynamic music because of experienced DJs and every age dance party. The DJ will make sure you keep moving until the blast is over.
Summer food and bright light
Deep giants: you will enjoy seeing the establishment of big creatures swimming in the Sea World park.
- New Anemone Avenue: it will be easier to find hidden doors at the hottest party on the street because there will be inflatable anemones.
- New Light Bar: Those 21 years and older are invited to this outside club. The presence of drinks, including sorbet fruit and a simple cocktail, will attract many visitors.
- New Moon Jellyfish Canopy: The cheerful jellyfish of the moon will delight you with its bells and lower the waves.
Check out: https://www.seaworldparks.co.uk/